There are many good hosting providers so that it’s hard to say which one is the best. So we do the WordPress hosting comparison among the top 5 WordPress web hosts by comparing their features, performance & speed, uptime, customer service and price. You can view the advantages and disadvantages directly and make a right choice.
WordPress is a free open source and content management system. WordPress hosting is welcomed by millions of customers and widely used by nearly 22% new websites. However, not all WordPress hosting are same and best for you. We compare them comprehensively so that you can choose the best one based on your actual requirements.
WordPress Hosting Comparison
BlueHost, InMotion and HostGator are not only recommended by us, but widely recognized as the most reputed WordPress hosting providers in the WordPress communities and hosting review sites. They are all deliver terrific WordPress performance and have slight differences in the specific functions.
In order to differentiate them in details, we compare them on price, disk space, bandwidth, installation, uptime, speed, guarantee, money back, and so on. See the completely comparison as below:
|Review||BlueHost Review||InMotion Review||HostGator Review|
|Disk Space||50 GB||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Sign Up||Sign Up||Sign Up|
|Ruby on Rails|
|PHP memory-limit||256 MB||256 MB||128 MB|
|Money Back||ANYTIME||90 Day||45 Day|
How To Compare
As the above, we compare the WordPress hosting providers according to the following formulas:
- Supporting the latest PHP & MySQL to ensure the WordPress website run fast and stable.
- 100% compatible with WordPress, and supports most of the PHP extensions including php-curl, php-mysql, phpzip, and more.
- PHP memory_limit is set to be 128MB or higher to handle large images and requests.
- PHP run as suPHP to increase higher WordPress security.
- Good WordPress performance with fast speed, no serious hacks, downtimes and interrupts, 99.9% website uptime.
- Good reputation in the industry, and has few user complaints in web WordPress communities.
- 24×7 US based customer service, which is supported by experienced and knowledgeable WordPress experts, and is available via phone, live chat, email and online support center.
- Cost effective plan with affordable price, under $10 per month generally.
Each of the above WordPress hosting providers has advantages and shortages. It’s not easy to say which one is the best. The best WordPress hosting is the one which satisfy your requirements best.