VPS.NET and InMotion hosting both provide quality VPS hosting services, which is better? In below, we work out a comparison of VPS.NET VS InMotion Hosting to compare their VPS services on price, features, performance and technical support, to help readers learn about their pros and cons of VPS services, and easily pick the better provider between them two.
VPS.NET VS InMotion Hosting on Price Value
First of all, overview the features and prices of VPS.NET and InMotion Hosting in the below table. You can understand that InMotion Hosting VPS is more cost effective. Note that we only list the two basic plans of two companies.
|Plan in Comparison||Plan_1||Plan_2||VPS-1000||VPS-2000|
|Burstable Memory||512 MB||1 GB||1 GB||3 GB|
|Monthly Transfer||3 TB||6 TB||750 GB||1500 GB|
|Dedicated Memory||512 MB||1 GB||512 MB||1 GB|
|Disk Space||10 GB||20 GB||40 GB||80 GB|
|Money Back||30 days||30 days||90 days||90 days|
|Hoo to Claim||Link Activation||Link Activation||Link Activation||Link Activation|
VPS.NET VPS hosting has 10 plans, starting from $20/mo to $200/mo, coming with 2.4 GHz to 24.0 GHz dedicated CPU, 512 MB to 5120 MB RAM, 10 GB to 100 GB bandwidth, and 3 TB to 30 TB network transfer per month.
InMotion VPS hosting has 3 level plans named VPS-1000, VPS-2000, and VPS-3000, priced at $29.99/mo, $49.99/mo and $74.99/mo which are 50% off the original price via this exclusive promotional link. In addition to the affordable price, InMotion hosting provides free full cPanel license (which is charged for $425/yr), free Setup fee(starting at $49), Root access, unlimited MySQL databases, SSH access, etc. Check out more features in the following table.
VPS.NET VPS Hosting
VPS.NET, founded in 2009 as a part of the UK2Group, is a leading web hosting provider focusing on cloud services only. It offers the only Cloud VPS service, which includes 10 level plans and charges from $20/mo to $200/mo regularly. However, at present, to make the service more affordable for customers, it offers 50% discount for all plans for the fist 3 months. With the professional service, VPS.NET is welcomed by over 10,000 customers in more than 180 different countries.
The Pros of VPS.NET VPS Hosting
- It only focuses on Cloud VPS service so that it is professional on the service and support.
- VPS.NET VPS hosting is based on both Windows and Linux platform, and has more than 100 Operating system templates available for customers.
- VPS.NET VPS service is semi managed, installed with firewall, cPanel, setup and configuration of a backup solution, etc.
- VPS.NET provides 24×7 phone support to help customers. With knowledgeable VPS experts ready 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, customers can get response helps anytime.
The Cons of VPS.NET VPS Hosting
- VPS.NET only provides VPS services, and there are no other solutions available that customers have no upgraded choice.
- It only supports Visa and PayPal payments, no MasterCard, America Express and Discover credit card payments available.
- The 30 days money back guarantee does not cover add-on license fees (e.g. cPanel, Windows, Backup Software and the like) or domain registration.
- Many customers complain about the unbelievable reliability and frequent downtimes.
- The technical support is not very effective except for you pay for the Premium Support.
InMotion VPS Hosting
InMotion Hosting is a famous web hosting provider established in 2003. It provides a series of web hosting solutions including shared web hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated servers to customers with growing businesses. With quality service and robust facilities, it has developed into the fastest web hosting provider.
InMotion VPS hosting includes all needed features. Starting at $29.99/mo and 50% off the regular price presently, InMotion VPS service includes 3 level plans with different guaranteed resources. Along with 24x7x365 support and 90-day full money back guarantee, the purchase on InMotion hosting can be completely risk-free.
The Pros of InMotion VPS Hosting
- InMotion hosting offers a series of solutions so that customers have a wide choice and easily upgrade to a higher plan when the existing hosting plan cannot meet the needs.
- InMotion Max Speed Zone technology allows customers to choose the closer data center based on their location. That results InMotion to be the fastest web hosting worldwide.
- InMotion hosting provides 99.9% uptime guarantee to ensure the hosting sites online all the time.
- InMotion hosting provides 90-Day full Money Back Guarantee that customers can get a full refund if they cancel their accounts within 90 days. After the first 90 days, they can also get a pro-rated refund.
- InMotion hosting provides 24x7x365 technical support via phone, live chat and email that customers can get response helps at any time and via any way.
The Cons of InMotion VPS Hosting
- InMotion VPS is Linux based only that there is no option for Windows fans.
- InMotion VPS is a managed service, installed OS, cPanel, firewall, etc already. It is definitely convenient for customers with little technical knowledge or skills, however, for developers, they will have less flexibility and customizability on the servers.
Conclusion – InMotion Hosting Recommend
After the thorough comparison between VPS.NET VS InMotion hosting on VPS service, InMotion is better than VPS.NET, on community reputation, price, features, speed, uptime and technical support. Starting at $29.99/mo, we highly recommend customers going with InMotion VPS for the guaranteed resources.