Speed and security are two of the most important factors of online websites. As most of the webmasters are struggling on this road, in this article, we have introduced one of the easiest and effective methods to speed up and secure your website by using CloudFalre free CDN service.
CloudFlare is a great CDN provider which protects and accelerates the websites and boosts the performance and security of the online business. Generally, it’s complex and expensive to have a CloudFlare service. But you can have a CloudFlare-powered website easily by choosing the reliable web hosting which is along with CloudFlare service. After reviewed 100+ shared hosting solutions, we recommend the following three hosting providers – which are the top 3 best web hosting providers coming with free CloudFlare CDN service.
CloudFlare is a CDN (Content Delivery Network) provider which deploys servers on 23 data centers all over the world. It can gets the static files of your website and keep these files closer to your visitors when sending content directly from your web server. By optimizing the delivery of the web pages, it contributes to the fastest page load times and best performance on your website. As a result, CloudFlare significantly improves your site performance and boost security.
CloudFlare is not only focusing on CDN service, but includes 5 features as CDN, optimizer, security, analytics and apps. Have a quickly look for these features as below.
What Are the Benefits of CloudFlare?
It is always good to have your website powered by CloudFlare. Not only for CloudFalre save bandwidth from your hosting provider, but also your website becomes fast and secure. Mainly, you can experience the following benefits offered by CloudFlare.
How To Set CloudFlare With WordPress?
With so many advantages, CloudFlare has a significant influence on the websites. So, how to set up CloudFlare with WordPress? Indeed, the easiest way is going with the CloudFlare web hostings. However, if you seek methods to set up CloudFlare with your website, you can follow the steps in below:
- Go to CloudFlare (http://www.cloudflare.com/) and sign up a free account.
- Enter your website link and click “Add Website” button.
- Configure DNS – Your DNS records are listed by CloudFlare automatically, and you need to check all the records by login into your cPanel and find it on Advanced DNS Zone Editor.
- Settings – You need to choose the CloudFlare plan, performance and security configuration. In most case, you can use the default settings which are using the CDN + basic optimizations and having medium level security.
- Update Servers – login into your DNS provider and change the name server.
- Then, get the CloudFlare WordPress plugin installed and enter the CloudFlare API key which you can find inside your account.
The process is easy, but if you still cannot make it, we suggest you going with the above CloudFlare web hosting, which has done everything already.