With the growing and popularity of WordPress, many web hosts release their WordPress hosting plans, such as BlueHost, GoDaddy, and Network Solutions. As all hosting companies claim to offer the best hosting service for WordPress websites, people may feel confused about which one is the best choice, especially for newbies.
Under this condition, we write the Network Solutions VS GoDaddy on readers’ requests. Our editors investigate every aspect about their WordPress hosting packages, including features, price, performance, as well as technical support. Later, we classify all the collected data into pros and cons to ensure direct and intuitive results.
|Plan in Comparison||Networking Plan||Starter|
Pros and Cons of Network Solutions
Network Solution is a reliable web hosting company that offers various hosting service for webmasters. However, as a young company, is Network Solutions really worth trying? We are going to answer the question and reveal all the hidden secrets in the following.
- Reasonable price – The company only offers an all-in-one WordPress hosting package starting at $3.85/mo. In fact, this price can’t be regarded as budget-friendly when compared with some cheap WordPress hosting providers. But the price of Network Solutions is reasonable for the company offers one free domain for a year and many other credits.
- High Reliability – Network Solutions boasts to keep at least 99.99% uptime by utilizing quality servers and building world-class data centers. As our researches show, the company is able to achieve 99.9% uptime. Although the result doesn’t live up to the promise, it is still outstanding in the whole industry.
- Limited Money Back – Although the whole web hosting industry advocate the combination of full money back and prorated money back, Network Solutions seems to ignore the rule entirely. It only offers 30 days limited money back guarantee without a clear explanation of what is limited. We surmise the company may provide prorated money back.
- Limited Resources – Anyone purchase WordPress hosting service from this company can only enjoy 50 GB storage, 500 GB monthly data transfer, 5 domain pointers, 10 email accounts, as well as 1 website allowed. In fact, the practice may cause troubles for site owners intending to enlarge their businesses.
- Inconvenient Customer Service – Looking through the official site of the company, our editors find out that Network Solution provides technical support from email and hotline while live chat is not available.
Pros and Cons of GoDaddy
GoDaddy, the biggest domain registrar in the world, aims to present the best hosting service for all netizens. However, is its hosting service as reputable as its domain registration? Our editors will reveal the true condition in the following paragraphs.
- Price – There are three wonderful WordPress hosting packages offered by GoDaddy, which are priced from $6.99/mo to $69.99/mo originally. However, the company offers different discount for three plans and cut the prices down to $1.00/mo, $9.99/mo, as well as $29.99/mo. To be frank, the lowest price is truly attractive.
- Secure Purchase – GoDaddy offers two payment methods: credit cards and PayPal. The former is more popular while the latter is more secure. Besides, to keep the purchase risk-free and worry-free, the company promises 45 days full money back.
- Good Performance – As a famous hosting company in the field, GoDaddy pays a lot of attentions to hosting performance. It invests a large sum of money in infrastructure construction, and as a result, the average server response time of GoDaddy is 784ms.
- Incomplete Features – Just as its competitor, GoDaddy also provides limited resources with 1 website allowed, 100 GB storage, and limited bandwidth. Besides, advanced features like Cron Job and CGI are not available.
- Lack Live Chat Support – All customers can get technical support from GoDaddy through phone call and email, no matter it is at daytime or at night. However, people who prefer to use live chat will feel disappointed for the company doesn’t offer online support.
Based on what we have evaluated, Network Solutions and GoDaddy are reliable WordPress hosts. However, both of them have undeniable drawbacks that may devaluate user experience.
Therefore, our editors especially pick out the following 3 top WordPress hosts from over 200 hosting companies we have reviewed. Each of them comes with excellent performance, budget-friendly price, rich features, and quality technical support.