JustHost is a superb Linux based web hosting provider founded in 1998, designed for individuals to the business owners. It is focusing on the single one-size-fits-all shared hosting solution and offering a trusted service.
With 8 years of experience, superb hosting service and professional support, JustHost has been a one of the most reliable hosting providers and earned a good reputation in the communities.
In below, we review JustHost shared web hosting service comprehensively and in-depth, based on the hosting price, features, performance and customer service. Check out the detailed information as following.
JustHost shared hosting is starting at $7.99/mo regularly. At present, it provides up to 69% discount for new customers going through the exclusive promotional link, starting at $2.50/mo for 2/3/4 years billing plans. Additionally, it supports monthly billing plan.
In addition to the great savings on the discount, it also offers rich free features as the following:
- Free domain name.
- Free site builder with over 1000 templates and themes.
- Free instant setup, no hidden fee & ANYTIME money back guarantee
- $100 Google Advertising credits & $25 Yahoo Ad credits.
The company supports credit card payment as well as PayPal online payment. With the No Hidden Fees Guarantee and Anytime Money Back Guarantee, the purchase is ensured no risk at all.
JustHost web hosting plans include rich features to satisfy customers who desire full functionalities. Except for the basic unlimited disk space and bandwidth, it also supports advanced technologies like PHP 5, MySQL 5, Perl 5, Python, Ruby on Rails, etc. Check out the full features of JustHost Basic plan as the following:
Python w/h CGIYes
Ruby on Rails3.2
Perl w/h CGIYes
Shell Access (SSH)Yes
JustHost utilizes the user-friendly cPanel control panel which makes it quite simple to manage the hosting accounts. With the auto installer SimpleScripts, customers can easily install most of the leading scripts including WordPress, Drupal, Joomla and more. And they can also personalize websites with a variety of free templates and themes.
On the other hand, it also furnishes some e-Commerce features and multimedia features to meet webmasters’ specific requirements.
- SSL Secure Server creates a secure connection betweenclients and servers over which any amount of data can be sent in safety.
- osCommerce provides tools to set up your own online store websites to sell products and services to customers worldwide.
- Agora Shopping Cart allows you to please your customers by providing a reasonably pleasant payment experience.
- Zen Shopping Cart as a way to setup and run online stores for selling easily.
- Open PGP/GPG to heighten data security and achieve data privacy.
Multimedia features: Real Audio & Video, Macromedia Shockwave, Adobe Flash and Add own MIME Types.
In terms of performance, JustHost is excellent. It has a world-class data center in Chicago, Illinois, equipped with high performance quad processor servers. Besides, it also utilizes 10 gigabit Ethernet connections to make sure the data transfers fast. As we tested, the server response time is 366ms averagely in the past 30 days. See the detailed information as the following chart:
Besides, it utilizes a UPS power back-up generator to make sure the hosting sites secure and reliable. With 24×7 network monitoring, the engineering team can work out any issues immediately after it occurred, in result to an outstanding uptime. As we tested, The hosting uptime is nearly 99.99% actually. See the recent 30 days data as the following chart:
Going with JustHost, customers don’t need to worry about the customer service. The friendly support team is available for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. No matter via phone call, live chat or email, customers can get responsive support.
What’s more, there is an online Help Center on the official site. Customers can find out answers of the common asked questions, watch video tutorials and study the “getting started”.
As we have received 33 reviews from real customers, 90% customers are satisfied with the overall hosting service. Particularly, the almost are satisfied with the technical support. Check out the detailed information as the following chart:
Besides the shared web hosting services explained and reviewed above, JustHost also offers many other hosting solutions to meet different needs. As shared hosting is ideal for starting small to medium sized sites with relatively low traffic, when the traffic grows or the site owners need more control over the server, there are several upgrade options to choose from.
- Managed VPS: 4 plans are included with 2-4 CPU cores, 2-8 GB RAM, 30-240 GB storage, 1-4 TB bandwidth, 1-2 free IPs, one free domain and CentOS 6.5 operating system. Prices range from $29.99/mo to $119.99/mo, while there is a 50% discount available for the first month which reduces the price of the cheapest plan to $14.99/mo. Root access and cPanel are included. For more information, read this JustHost VPS Review.
- Managed dedicated servers: There are 3 plans good for large businesses, enterprises and organizations. The specifications of the servers are Intel Xeon processor, CentOS 6.5, 2-4 CPU cores, 3-8 MB cache, 4-16 GB RAM, 500-1000 GB RAID 1 storage, 5-15 TB bandwidth and 3-5 free IPs. With a 50% discount for new customers, the prices of the plans are $74.99/mo, $99.99/mo and $124.99/mo.
In addition, JustHost provides another hosting solution – reseller hosting – for those who manage multiple websites for clients or want to start a small web hosting business without worrying about the infrastructure.
JustHost Money Back Guarantee
No matter which hosting package (shared web hosting, VPS or dedicated server) is purchased, the users can enjoy an unconditional 30-day money back guarantee. Should they be unsatisfied with the service, they are able to cancel the account and submit a request for refund. The cancellation process is easy, as it can be submitted via live chat, ticket or phone.
JustHost issue refunds through the same payment method used for payment charges. And domain names as well as third-party services like SSL certificates are non-refundable.
JustHost Review – Conclusion
Based on the review above, JustHost provides cheap but trusted web hosting solutions. We sincerely recommend individuals and small businesses going with it for the affordable price, rich features, fast speed, 99.9% uptime, and 24×7 professional support.