GreenGeeks is a brilliant option for VPS hosting, well-known in the eco-friendly hosting with affordable price, awesome features, stunning performance, and exceptional customer services – has been trusted by millions of clients.
To explain the reasons why GreenGeeks is a good VPS hosting choice evidently, in the following article, we guide you to get a close a look of its industry reputation, price, feature, performance, and technical support.
Since it was incorporated by Trey Gardner in 2006, GeenGeeks has obtained high recognition from both the industry and customers, such as:
- Top 10 web hosting companies named at BestVPSHostingDeals, HowsHosting.com, etc
- The official partner of the book “Drupal For Dummies”
- Offering 300% eco-friendly VPS hosting, GreenGeeks is an Approved Power Partner.
- GreenGeeks ranks on Inc.500 Fastest Growing Companies list.
Besides, according to 63 GreenGeeks real customer reviews we have received, it has won 93.5% customers satisfaction rate at this review page in our research.
GreenGeeks offers 5 upgradeable plans, which are available for monthly billing cycle. All plans offer 4 Cores CPU and 2 IPs, and comes with different amounts of memory, RAID-10 storage, and transfer. The detailed information is illustrated in the below table.
|CPU||4 Cores||4 Cores||4 Cores||4 Cores|
|How to Claim||Link Activation||Link Activation||Link Activation||Link Activation|
As for payments, GreenGeeks accepts both PayPal and credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. And uers can enjoy a 30-days no risk money back guarantee.
In addition, customers can enjoy many freebies, including:
- 2 Blacklist-free Dedicated IPs
- Free eNom Reseller Account
- Free cPanel/WHM License
- Free Marketing Credits
- Free Migration
As we have mentioned in the price part, GreenGeeks features different amounts of raid-10 storage, data transfer, 4 CoresCPU, and 2 IPs for different plans. Besides, all GreenGeeks VPS hosting plans include:
- Full VPS control panel offers clients customized interface to set up and manage their websites easily and efficiently.
- Latest Gen Intel Processors with advanced configuration guarantees 100% compatibility.
- Free quick provision allows customers to set up websites at high speed.
- Nightly backup assures your data in safety with daily backup.
- Full cPanel/WHM license ($200 per year value) not only enables users to manage hosting accounts, emails, databases and files easily, but also grants them with the reselling capabilities.
- Free website migrations can get users’ existing websites transferred accurately and safely. The provider does not charge a penny.
- An eNom domain reseller account gives users the ability to register, manage and transfer domains for their own customers. Also, they can resell the WHOIS domain privacy, SSL certificates and other add-ons. These make a web hosting business more professional.
- Blacklist-free IPs – Before a server is provisioned, GreenGeeks scans it and makes sure that any IP that is blacklisted has been cleaned.
- The security features, including the CSF firewall, mod security, LFD and PHP optimizations ensure a secure virtual server for users.
Situated in Chicago, IL and Phoenix, the data centers of GreenGeeks are equipped with UPS generator, fire suppression and water detection system, which safeguard the security of customers’ data. The stunning data centers of GreenGeeks boast the following highlights:
- Battery backup with on-site diesel generator and automated transfer switch
- FM 200 server-safe fire suppression system
- RAID-10 Arrays
- 24/7 data centers monitoring by experienced and professional technicians and engineers
Equipped with these first-rate facilities and cutting-edge technologies, GreenGeeks makes a good showing in uptime. In accordance with our monitoring in the past 30 days, GreenGeeks delivers a 99.98% uptime averagely.
GreenGeeks has utilized a large number of technologies to guarantee the fast speed of its hosting services. It is among the first hosting providers that equip all servers with SSDs which are several times faster than HDDs in PHP transactions and file processing. Besides, each user can benefit from the following things.
- Free CloudFlare CDN which distributes users’ website data to over 20 server locations around the world. The visitors, then, can download the data from the nearest location to gain the best possible speed.
- High-performance Supermicro servers with the latest-gen Intel processor and a minimum of 64 GB DDR3 memory. Good equipment contributes much to the smooth operations.
- A fast network routed by first-class Juniper routers and Cisco switches.
- 24×7 staffing which guarantees the optimal operations of the servers and networks.
With all these facts combined, GreenGeeks can offer fast virtual servers. Below is part of our monitoring of the server response speed.
GreenGeeks is famous for its amazing 24/7/365 North American Support. Customers can always get reachable and responsive technical support via diverse means, including:
- Live Chat
- Support Ticket
Besides, Telephone support is available in 9a.m. to 12p.m. from Monday to Friday. At weekends, it is accessible from 9a.m. to 8p.m..If customers don’t like speaking with support staffs, they can prefer video tutorial to learn how to operate websites by themselves.
From above thorough analyses, indeed, GreenGeeks has done very well in VPS hosting. If you are searching a VPS with affordable price, rich features, stunning performance and amazing technical support, GreenGeeks is born with all these criteria to satisfy your requirements. You can visit GreenGeeks to learn more.