The collection of the job board WordPress themes is quite large, coming with all the sizes and shapes. And this time, we are going to choose and display some top options that are of the high quality and attractive design. With these great themes, you can
- Showcase the job listing.
- Receive the CV online.
- Allow HRs to keep in touch with the potential employees.
- Display the current employment chances.
- Get online income easily with a successful job board website.
In fact, the creation of the online job board is more and more popular. After all, people now hunt for job from the Internet information and these platforms simply give the best chances and resources. Creating a WordPress job board is not difficult. There are a lot of WordPress job board plugins available. And this time, we focus our eyes on themes for the better appearance.
Price – Free
This is a free WordPress theme that is available from WordPress Theme Directory. If you are running a Job listing site, this theme can make your life easier than ever before. Powered by the WP Job Manager tool, this theme comes with a lot of related extensions to achieve plenty of possibilities.
- It is powered by WP Job Manager. In this case, this theme has the enough power to meet your needs to run a truly successful job listing site or online board.
- There are 3 different options for the header section – Banner Image, Google Maps and Slider. The selection gives you enough freedom to decide the best design for your site.
- There are a lot of custom built shortcode available, with which you can easily add resumes, testimonials, job listings and more.
- The responsive design, multiple font color options, color schemes and more.
This is lite version. If you want more features and support, you can go to the premium version that charges you $59 in total.
Price – Free
This is a clean, fast, flexible and lightweight theme for the creation of the WordPress job board, which is responsive and bootstrap based. With it, you can easily generate your own career platform and also many other kinds of sites.
- Multiple layout variations and drag-and-drop page builder.
- More than 600 Google font options so you can choose the best combinations for your logo or branding.
- 1000+ retina ready icons.
- Unlimited color schemes for all the website elements.
- Stunning sliders with the call to action buttons.
- The outstanding and modern job section with a slider.
- 2 different layout options to display your latest job listing or job posts.
- The special counters allow you to build trust after displaying your achievements or working progress.
Price – $49
This is one of the best job board WordPress themes, which is fully functional for any job listing platform. As reviewed, it is a complete solution for any human resources and recruiting agencies. While loaded with various options like front and submission forms, job posting, registration system and application processes, InJob just makes your life easier.
In addition to starting a fully responsive job portal or career platform in WordPress, you and your users can also create and showcase different job types or occupation possibilities. Note that each advertised vacancies or job type has its own fields for the specific data or details.
- Intelligent search box.
- Area as the Job & Candidate suggestion.
- WooCommerce and payment system integrated.
- Candidate and Employer dashboard respectively.
- Email notification system.
- Social networking login.
Price – $54
This special theme is 100% retina ready, coming with the revolutionary slider integration ($19 valued), more than 12 templates, font-end job manager, resume manager, responsiveness with the Bootstrap and WPML ready.
JobBoard actually is lightweight and elegant, coming with the world-class coding structure and the top WordPress development. This results in the theme jam to meet your utmost requirements.
- Mobile ready and responsive to any viewing devices.
- Come with the Slider Revolution plugin.
- Job and Resume package so you can monetize your site by charging people to access CVs and to post the job chances.
- Bookmarks Manager that allows users to manage their interests.
Price – $59
This is a special job board WordPress theme that helps you start an easy to use and effective job listing site. With it, the responsive job portal creation, HR management, vacancies showcase all can be finished easily. In addition, JobCareer is developed with some famous plugins integrated, such as Indeed and WP-Job Manager.
- 1-click demo import to get the pre-made job listing layouts.
- Powerful theme options to custom the theme in a simple way.
- CG page builder with multiple options panel.
- Easy translation and SEO friendly code.
- Effect and smooth parallax result for the backgrounds.
Jobseek can be viewed as a complete solution for HR resources and recruiting organizations. It ensures a perfect design to provide your users the career evolving. Also, this theme allows you to effectively showcase the new projects for freelancers and some great chances for job hunters. Jobseek comes with plenty of options for both employees and employers. This means HRs and recruiters can post, manage and edit the job offers and job candidates can upload their CVs.
- FacedWP Filters plugin for the advanced filtering system.
- Filterable job listing.
- Job shortcode can output all your jobs in a list format, which is proceeded by a filter form and a search box.
- Font-end job submission that allows your users to display the job chances on your site from the front-end directly.
- Single job listing to display the job meta data, company information, vacancy description and more.
Price – 59
This is one of the most popular job board WordPress themes. The newly added reCAPTCHA support helps to spot the spammer from signup process, Avatar Menu Item support so users can create a menu item with the “account” title, and the WP Job Manager plugin to help you display various job types.
This theme has tons of pre-made templates, the advanced searching section, the location filtering, the Drag-and-Drop editor, demo importing feature and more. All of these are truly useful for a job board.
Price – 49
Jobmonster is a fully flexible WordPress theme, coming with 5 stunning homepage layouts, plenty of resume posting plans, advanced custom fields with the search box, company listing in Grid and Alphabet, Frontend PM plugin for the private messages between candidates and employers, 2 layouts for the Single Company page and many more.
Price – $59
WorkScout is a genuine WordPress theme for job board sites. While developed based on the extended WPJM plugin, this theme is perfect for employment agencies, recruiters and all the kinds of job offices online.
- The advanced filter system ensures a professional method for your users to search, find and filter their suited jobs easily.
- The Google map integration allows you to showcase the resumes and job listing on the configurable map.
- The WPJM extensions provide the additional functionality, such as the resume manager, job alerts, bookmarks, paid listing and more.
- The Job Page can showcase the job description and company information in detail, along with the additional information on the sidebar.
Price – $59
This is a typical WordPress job board theme, with which you can add the employer & candidate accounts, showcase the registration box, enable the Add to Favorite feature, be compatible with Ninja Form and Gravity Form and more.
Actually, WPJobus is a lightweight template, but has the 3 in 1 feature – the main job board, personal resume and company profile.
- Job Board/Portal – People can search, browse, refine and filter the entities of companies, jobs and resumes. Note that company can be sorted or filtered in the company directory.
- Personal Resume – This option is visual appealing, with which users can effectively display their education, skills, career, profiles and more.
- Company Profile – This option allows you to make your site a company platform. Here, you just need to fill in the fields to set your company as the homepage.
This is a full stack job portal WordPress template. With it, there is no need for you to buy or to install the extra job board plugin. This theme can cover all the aspects with the extended functionality. It is a perfect choice for recruiters, agencies and employment listing platforms to showcase the vacancies easily.
- With Jobplanet, you can get the entire functionality to start a job board. There is no additional plugin required.
- The HTML based email templates are provided to ensure the professional brand presentation.
- The registration and login with this theme cannot be easier. The social login is available with the social media integration.
- To ensure the easy job-hunting process for your users, this theme has the Ajax searching and filtering system.
- Jobplanet is applicable with LinkedIn, CV and resume created in this theme. This ensures a streamlined format for job hunters.
As for the theme design, you can check the following demo. Note that Jobplanet is retina ready and is 100% responsive.
Price – $44
Profession is a powerful and highly configurable WordPress theme for job portal and board. It comes with the minimal and clean layout so as to ensure the great user experience. While this template is bundled with all the required job board functionalities, you do not need to spend extra fees to get the third party tools and plugins.
One of the core functions of this template is the freedom to allow your users to publish the resumes, jobs and businesses from the front-end of your WordPress directly. And for job hunters, they can apply for job right after creating their own CVs and resumes. In addition, from the website front-end, there is an application list available to help you see which one has applied for which job.
There are some other great features you can get from this template.
- Unlimited listing fields and post types.
- The default notification and statistics features.
- The possibility of creating the custom mail templates.
- The list of the favorite listings.
- Developed on Bootstrap 4.